Enter our So Worth It! T-Shirt Contest!
Tag a friend to win
Follow SOCIAL WORTH on social media and enter the So Worth It! T-Shirt Contest by tagging a friend on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter who makes the world a better place. We want to know who inspires you!
By tagging a friend on our posts, you will have the chance to win two So Worth It! T-Shirts. One for you, and one for your friend!
Contest ends on Monday, August 29.
Don’t forget to purchase your So Worth It! T-Shirt today at socialworth.ca/shop.
100% of the net proceeds benefit Licensed to Learn.
Social Worth Contest Rules And Regulations
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Residents of Canada and the United States of America, 18 years of age and older may enter.
3. Each individual may enter as often as they wish by tagging a friend who is making the world a better place in the comments section below the contest posts on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
4. Contest closes on Monday, August 29, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. The prize winner will be selected on Tuesday, August 30, 2016. Two So Worth It! t-shirts will be awarded to the winner and their friend. The value of the prize is $64 CAD, with free shipping included. The prize is referred to as the “Prize” in the rules and regulations. The Prize may not be sold, transferred or assigned and is not convertible to cash. Winner will be contacted and prizes will be shipped by September 9, 2016.
5. The winner of the Prize will be selected in a random drawing conducted at The Collective (collectively, the “Agency”) office in Toronto at 10:00 a.m. DST on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 from all eligible entries received on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, by the contest closing time. Entrants do not need to be present to win. The Agency will attempt to notify the selected entrant by social media or by e-mail within one (1) business day of the draw. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing question and complete a contest eligibility and liability/publicity release confirming compliance with these rules and regulations, releasing the Agency and their respective directors, officers and agents from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting the Agency to use the selected entrant’s name, address (city and province/state) and image, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by the Agency. In the event that a selected entrant is not eligible for any reason, has not correctly answered the skill-testing question or cannot be contacted after 1 day of the first attempt to contact the selected entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and the Agency shall have the right to select another entrant and the Agency shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. No correspondence will be made except with the selected entrant. All entries submitted become the property of the Agency.
6. The chances of an entry/post being drawn depend on the total number of entries/posts received at the time of the draw.
7. The selected entrant must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to the Agency and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates (collectively the “Releases”) from all obligations, representations or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prize.
8. The selected entrant must agree to his/her name, address, photograph, likeness, voice and/or any comments made by the entrant concerning the contest, in any form, for publicity, advertising or promotional purposes and to sign a waiver of liability in favour of the Releases.
9. By entering the contest entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of the Agency are final. The Agency reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Agency, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Agency reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE AGENCY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Agency also reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other error. The Agency does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Agency shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
10. By entering the Contest each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Agency for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling the Contest. The Agency will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, the Agency believes in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Agency should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The name of the winner may be posted on the website located at socialworth.ca.
12. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.